Terms and Conditions (GTC) Stand: 16.07.2008
§ 1 Scope & Protective Clause
(1) Only the following terms and conditions apply to the current version at the time of order.
(2) Different terms and conditions of the customer will be rejected. These will only be effective if they are confirmed by the provider in writing.
§ 2 Conclusion of contract
(1) The presentation of goods on the Internet-Sop is not a binding offer of the supplier to conclude a contract of sale, the Customer shall only be required to submit an order through an offer.
(2) By sending the order via the Internet shop, the customer makes a binding offer directed at the conclusion of a sale of the goods contained in the basket. By sending the order the customer accepts these terms and conditions as to the legal relationship with the provider alone prevail.
(3) The provider shall acknowledge receipt of the customer's order by sending a confirmation e-mail. This confirmation is not yet accepting the contract offer by the provider; they do only serves to inform the customer that the order has been received by the provider. The declaration of acceptance of the offer made by the delivery of goods or an explicit declaration of acceptance.
§ 3 Right of withdrawal within the meaning of § 13 BGB
You may cancel your contract within two weeks without giving reasons in writing (eg letter, fax, e-mail) or - if the goods before the deadline - by returning the goods. The time limit begins after receipt of this notification in writing, but not before receiving the goods to the consignee (in case of recurring deliveries of similar goods not before receipt of the first partial delivery) and also does not fulfill our obligations in accordance with § 312c Section 2 BGB in conjunction § 1 Sections 1, 2 and 4 BGB-as well as our obligations in accordance with § 312e Section 1 Clause 1 BGB in association with § 3 BGB-InfoV. The revocation period is sufficient to send the revocation or thing.
The revocation must be sent to: ACC GmbH Ostheimer Weg 3-7 D-64832 Babenhausen Germany Pho: +49 (0) 6073 724 89 35 Fax: +49 (0) 6073 723 59 18 E-mail:
In the case of an effective withdrawal, the mutually received benefits and any benefits (eg interest) surrendered. Can you give us the received achievement totally or partly or only in deteriorated condition, you must pay us compensation for the value. With the release of things this does not apply if the deterioration is exclusively due to their inspection - as they would in a retail store - is due. In addition, you can avoid the obligation to pay compensation for a purpose by putting the goods caused by the goods as your property and omitting everything, which impairs their value. Transportable items are to be returned at our risk. You have to bear the cost of return shipment if the delivered goods ordered and if the price returned the case of an amount not exceeding 40 euros or if you are at a higher price the thing is not at the time of full payment or a contractually agreed part payment provided. Otherwise, the return is free for you. Not shippable items will be picked up. Obligations to reimburse payments must be made within 30 days. The time limit begins for you when you send your cancellation or the goods for us with their receipt.
With a service, your right of withdrawal expires prematurely if your contractor has started the service with your express consent before the withdrawal deadline or you do this yourself.
End of the cancellation
§ 4 Retention of title
The delivered goods remain the property until full payment of the provider.
§ 5 Maturity
The purchase price is payable with the contract.
§ 6 Warranty
(1) The customer's warranty rights are governed by the general statutory provisions, insofar as nothing else is determined. For damage claims of the customer to the supplier is the provision in § 7 of these Conditions.
(2) The limitation period for warranty claims of customers of consumer products to new things 2 years in used goods 1 year. Compared to entrepreneurs, the limitation period for newly manufactured goods 1 year, 6 months for used items. The above reduction of the limitation does not apply to damages claims by the customer due to injury to life, limb, health, and claims for damages for breach of contract. Material contractual obligations are those whose performance to achieve the objective of the contract is necessary. The above reduction of the limitation also does not apply to claims for damages based on intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of the provider, his legal representatives or agents.
(3) A guarantee is not accepted by the provider.
§ 7 Liability
(1) Claims for compensation by the customer are excluded unless otherwise specified below. The above disclaimer applies also for the legal representatives and agents of the provider, if the customer claims against these claims.
(2) From the specific exception in section 1 liability claims for damages because of injury to life, limb, health, and claims for damages from the breach of contract. Material contractual obligations are those whose performance to achieve the objective of the contract is necessary. Of the disclaimer is also excluded liability for damage caused by an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty of the provider, his legal representatives or agents.
(3) provisions of the Product Liability Act (Liability Act) remain unaffected.
§ 8 Prohibition of Assignment and pledging
The assignment or pledge of the customer to the provider claims or rights is excluded, unless the provider agrees in writing. For approval, the provider is only liable if the customer has a legitimate interest in the assignment or pledge.
§ 9 Offsetting
A customer's right of setoff exists only if its set-off claim was legally determined or undisputed.
§ 10 Governing law and jurisdiction
(1) On the contractual relationship between the supplier and the customer finds the right of the Federal Republic of Germany. The application of the CISG is excluded.
(2) The venue for all disputes arising from the contractual relationship between the customer and the provider is the seat of the provider, if it is the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a public special asset.
§ 11 Severability clause
If any provision of these Terms is invalid, the validity of the remaining provisions shall remain unaffected.